Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Things I Love- September


Heart shaped yarn bomb I found on a walk through my neighborhood.


It is September already! I'm sure looking forward to weather that isn't quite so HOT, but beyond that there are lots of things I just love right now that I had to share with you. Also, make sure to look around at all the projects that have been going on here in the past couple weeks. There is lots going on this month as well, so make sure to check back or follow me on Bloglovin', feedly, facebook, etc. so you don't miss out on all the fun! Hope you all had a great Labor Day Weekend!


How great are these watercolor paintings from Oh Gosh, Cindy! on etsy? I am partial to the one above from Moonrise Kingdom, but she has lots of other great ones. I think this one will be living with me soon.


I'm also loving this cake plate from H&M. You can shop online there now in the US, and they have some great home goods that the US stores don't seem to stock yet. I may get this for my birthday cake (yay October is coming soon-Happy Birthday to me!). These plates are smaller than a standard cake plate (luckily I have a 6" cake pan that might just come in handy).


Last but not least, my tiny balcony garden is still going strong! This little watermelon should be ready soon and I'm so excited about it! I also have some California Poppies in bloom and several lettuces and basil. Finishing off this garden season strong!

What are you all in love with this month?


I was not compensated for this post by any of the above mentioned shops. I just really like this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment